Have you ever ran out of columns that come with your favorite nucleic acid extraction kit but still had a lot of left-over buffer reagents remaining? Instead of buying a new expensive kit you can use PuroSPIN™ columns with the left-over buffers as a cost-effective alternative. Simply use PuroSPIN™ columns while following the manufacturer-specific protocols.
- PuroSPIN™ MICRO silica spin columns bind both DNA and RNA
- Low 20 μL elution volume - Maximizes concentration of purified product
- 20 μg nucleic acid binding capacity *
- Compatible as cost-effective replacement columns for nucleic acid extraction kits from Qiagen, ThermoFisher, Bio-Rad, Promega and other manufacturers
- Each item includes both the spin column and a 2 mL sample collection tube
- Extraction of DNA from bacteria, viruses, yeast, cultured cells, blood, urine, buccal swabs, animal tissue
- For research use only
PuroSPIN™ silica spin columns are designed for fast, simple and efficient extraction of DNA and RNA from biological samples such as bacteria, viruses, yeast, cultured cells, fresh and dried blood, urine, buccal swabs, animal tissue. They can also be used for DNA and RNA PCR product cleanup and nucleic acid gel extraction.
* Maximum binding capacity is obtained by loading increasing amounts of genomic salmon sperm DNA onto the column. Product yields obtained when using the column for purification of shorter and lower concentration nucleic acids might be noticeably lower.